Reach new goals
We set high standards. That's why the individual advancement of our employees is particularly important to us. The ESCHE campus is designed to enable you to expand your knowledge and broaden your career prospects.
Our ESCHE campus at a glance:
- Internal training courses
In our internal training courses you will learn everything important about our technology and programs (e.g. DATEV, cRM and Office) so that you will become confident in your area of responsibility as quickly as possible. We also offer English lessons for all language levels.
- Internal events
Regular internal events give you the opportunity to get to know each other and exchange professional information, such as our practice groups, our "Happy Hours", our "RTL - Revision Tax & Law 3.0" and "Steuern intern" events. You also have the opportunity to participate in our professional presentations for clients.
- External training for trainee lawyers
We support you in participating in the Kaiserseminars.
- Individual further training
We will support you financially or in terms of time with external further training, preparation for examinations or in the case of a doctorate - simply contact us.
In order to accompany our young partners, associates and trainee lawyers on their way to becoming sought-after consultants, we have developed a modular training program together with Bucerius Education GmbH.
This training program consists of
- In-house lectures or workshops held by our partners or senior associates on specialized topics,
- In-house presentation seminars at our offices, which are conducted by a Bucerius Academy expert (if necessary, with a preceding video course), and
- Certificate modules at Bucerius Law School.