Insolvency Law and Restructurings
Our experts in insolvency law and restructurings have a wealth of wide-ranging experience in this area and are therefore a trustworthy partner in difficult times. We advise and support our clients in all insolvency-related matters and manage the legal and tax aspects of structurings/restructurings of companies and groups (see also Restructuring Services).
Internationally, we can also draw on a network (Lawyers Associated Worldwide) of foreign law firms whose national know-how ideally complements our work in this area.
- Advising and representing
• creditors in the event of an impending or actual insolvency of the contractual partner
• creditors in their defence against claims contesting insolvency and claims under the German Rescission Act (Anfechtungsgesetz)
• insolvency administrators in the pursuit of claims contesting insolvency and liability claims
• executive directors and executive boards in relation to insolvency-related liability issues
• companies in all issues of insolvency law and in particular in relation to “protective procedures” (Schutzschirmverfahren) and “self-administration” (Eigenverwaltung)
- drawing up insolvency plans
- implementing insolvency proceedings by way of affiliated independent insolvency Administration