Manager liability / directors and officers liability (D&O) insurance
We have many years of extensive experience in the area of manager liability and all related insurance law issues. We advise both members of corporate bodies who have had claims filed against them as well as companies that are enforcing claims We also advice the corporate bodies and companies on the right D&O insurance coverage for them and review existing insurance policies including their often complex sets of terms and conditions. Finally, advice prior to the implementation of processes for the minimization of liability risks and the assessment of circumstances that have already arisen that are potentially relevant to liability is also essential.
Our range of services
- Advising of management boards, managing directors, and supervisory boards in all of their decision-making situations that can involve liability risks including the documentation of business decisions
- Investigation of circumstances to identify potential liability claims against management boards, managing directors, and supervisory boards
- Defense against and enforcement of damage compansation claims against members of corporate bodies
- Representation of corporate bodies and companies to courts of law and courts of arbitration in liability proceedings
- Advising of management boards, supervisory boards, and managing directors on security measures through D&O policies including the legal analysis of the terms & conditions of existing policies as well as support with the claiming of insurance benefits in the event of liability