- Excellent technical expertise in the respective fields.
- Interdisciplinary, integrated Consulting.
- Personal commitment of the partners and employees in the mandate processing.
- Good accessibility, precision and speed.
We stand for:
- History since 1822 – more than 195 years of reliability in advising and representing our clients.
- Long-term client relationships and continuity in the quality of advice.
- Hanseatic values, trustful interaction inside and outside.
- Reliable employer, flat hierarchies and an active teamwork.
- Individual consulting approaches.
- Development of tailor-made, practice-relevant solutions.
- Deploy resources according to the requirements of the individual case.
- Entrepreneurial, cost-conscious attitude.
We grow with:
- Founded our interdisciplinary services already 40 years ago, integrated consulting from a single source.
- Continuous development of the range of our consulting services according to the requirements of markets and legal developments.
- Future-oriented promotion of young talent, wide-ranging education and training programs.
- International connections and networks on cross-border issues.
Esche Schümann Commichau in Hamburg is one of the largest multidisciplinary law firms in Germany with around 130 lawyers, tax advisors, auditors and specialist employees*.
Our range of services is primarily aimed at companies and their shareholders, internationally active medium-sized companies and large corporations. We advise private individuals in particular in the area of asset succession and tax issues.
Our services are first-class: Excellent technical expertise, reliability, high commitment and good communication are the central foundations of our range of services. We advise and represent our clients with unconditional commitment, think entrepreneurially and develop long-term solutions.
Our partners attach great importance to their personal commitment in the mandate and to a partnership with each other. The core element of our actions is the economic success of all, not the economic success of the individual. This basic attitude enables the smooth formation of powerful teams and a successful cooperation of the specialists required in individual cases in order to serve the interests of our clients effectively and comprehensively.
* To simplify matters, we name job titles in the grammatical masculine form. This refers to every gender.