Online-Workshop: German Employment Law – What do executives need to know? (01.09.2021)
– Workshop in English language –
In this workshop, which takes place online via zoom, we will give you an overview of the most important rights and duties that you need to know as a manager with personnel responsibility in Germany and answer your questions.
An excerpt of our agenda:
- Directives, duty of care and supervision
- Working time and overtime
- Equal Treatment (anti-discrimination)
- Employee data protection
- Dealing with Low Performer and misconduct
- Facts to know in operations with a work council
Here you'll find the invitation flyer.
- Dr. Patrizia Chwalisz
Lawyer, Specialist in employment law, Partner at Esche Schümann Commichau
- Stefan Gatz
Lawyer, Specialist in employment law, Associated Partner at Esche Schümann Commichau
- Wednesday, 1 September 2021, 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. incl. a twenty-minute break
>> Please register here
- € 150,- plus VAT
- You will receive the access data after the registration deadline (25 August 2021) with your registration confirmation.
- You will receive the invoice after the workshop.
- online via Zoom